New dates have been announced for upcoming ITIL Foundations classes. Each three-day course gives participants a practical understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices, in preparation for the ITIL Foundation in Service Management exam. ITIL lifecycle stages, processes, functions, and activities will be covered with lecture, discussions, and case study exercises.
In general, classes will be held 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. each day in the Downtown Data Center conference room.
- September 19, 25, 26 - Instructor Craig Bennion
- October 10, 15, 16 - Instructor Mike Madsen
- November 14, 19, 20 - Instructor Craig Bennion
- December 12, 17, 18 - Instructor Mike Madsen
- January 9, 14, 15 - Instructor Craig Bennion
- February 6, 11, 12 - Instructor Mike Madsen
- March 12, 17, 18 - Instructor Mike Madsen
- April 9, 14, 15 - Instructor Craig Bennion
The cost is currently $480 per university employee and covers all training materials and the exam. Please note that UIT units must pay for ITIL training for their own staff members. Before registering, please check with your manager to ensure that staff development funds for this training are available. The cost for non-university attendees is $1,595.