UIT, CHPC, and University of Utah Health IT job openings
Located in Salt Lake City, in the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains, the University of Utah is the flagship institution of the State of Utah’s system of higher education and a member of the PAC-12 Conference. Salt Lake City combines the amenities of a major metropolitan area of more than one million people with the friendliness and ease of living of a small, Western city. Seven major ski resorts are within an hour’s drive from campus, and opportunities to pursue activities from biking to hiking to fishing abound. Salt Lake is also home to the Utah Symphony and Opera, the Utah Ballet, several professional sports teams, and a wide range of other cultural and recreational activities.
For all applicants
- University Information Technology (UIT) job listings
- Center for High Performance Computing (CHPC) job listings
- University of Utah Health IT job listings
For current U employees
- Internal job listings for main campus (requires authentication)
- Internal job listing for University of Utah Health (requires authentication)
Note: Some UIT student jobs are part of UIT's Student University Development Opportunity (SUDO) program. More information is available on the program website.