Updates & Reminders
- EDI tip: August 9 is International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- Digital security tip: While fun, online gaming can be risky, especially when interacting with players and vendors you don't know
- Nominate a UIT employee for the 2022 Kevin Taylor Memorial Service Award by 5:00 p.m. August 4
- Mark your calendars — the 2022 Employee Appreciation Day will be held September 23, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Check out our calendar for IT events and training
- UIT and Microsoft are hosting a series of free Office 365 training sessions every week through August 17
- Are you or someone you know new to the U? Our IT guides connect students, faculty, and staff with the university's digital resources.
- Instructors and department representatives, please remind your students that MATLAB, Simulink, and 100+ companion products are free
- UIT-ITS change moratoriums will take place August 3-6 and August 15-26
- The UIT Service Guide provides a high-level look at UIT services and resources and highlights how the organization supports its partners
- UIT information resources for faculty, staff, and students
- Direct IT career candidates to our jobs page
- UIT- and UofU-branded templates are in Box (authentication required)
- 102 Tower building website
- UIT online service quick links
DYK that the Marriott Library Special Collections contains more than 70,000 photographs? Its holdings include more than 350 digital collections — millions of digital photos, maps, books, videos, and audio recordings, among other historical artifacts.
We invite you to explore this vast and enlightening historical resource, available for free to the U community and public.
11am - 1pm
11am - 12pm
Microsoft Office 365 training — Increase Collaboration With Microsoft Teams
11am - 12pm
University of Utah IT Exchange (ITX) group
12:30pm - 1:30pm
University of Utah IT Professionals Forum — online
1pm - 2:45pm
Strategic Information Technology Committee (SITC)