Security alert tops list of most-viewed articles
A security advisory about “smishing” and “vishing” garnered the most attention.
- How to handle calls or texts from an unknown number
- UMail migration to Exchange Online begins June 1
- UMail migration issues? Try these troubleshooting tips.
- DocuSign is now free for campus staff and faculty
- Upgrades modernize U's communication technology
- U-wide initiative to consolidate VPNs gets underway
- Free Microsoft Whiteboard app integrates with Teams
- Leadership Spotlight: Donna M. Roach, Chief Information Officer, University of Utah Health
- Still using the AnyConnect VPN? Please switch to GlobalProtect now.
- Registration is now required for university websites
UIT Strategic Communication and UIT Leadership are grateful to everyone who shared their expertise, insights, and stories with us this year. We wouldn’t have been able to amplify major initiatives impacting the U community without your partnership. A big thank you to our information email service subscribers and readers as well!
Our monthly newsletter includes news from UIT and other campus/ University of Utah Health IT organizations, features about UIT employees, IT governance news, and various announcements and updates.